1. Develop a complete set of Application Screen Designs using either the designed interface
screens with Microsoft PowerPoint, MS Publisher, HTML Prototype, or developing a
prototype using other software.
• A minimum of eight (8) interface screens is required (nine screens including login page).
• Capture screenshots of each interface from your design files (prototype or Visio mock
up) and document in one MS Word document for clear and effective presentation of all
the screens and information.
• Be sure to include the complete presentation, including branding, for the interface and
follow best practices.
• Include all database elements, as the screens should account for all the information in
• Design the application interface and screens/forms to consider the usability chapter in
the book, specifically considering the interface text, menus, input boxes/methods,
navigation, buttons, and overall screen functionality.
• Must include a detailed Interface Structure Diagram illustrating the relationships
from screens and components throughout the prototype application design.
• In the MS Word document, be sure to include documentation of navigation flow
between the screens, tool tips, input validations and pre-determined error messages (see
your use cases for ideas). This can also be programmed into the prototype, if you
• Even if you did not have use cases for the functionality, the screen designs should
be present for the design of the deliverable to ensure a complete product.
• You cannot use a pre-canned website subscription. These templates will not be a
valid submittal for this assignment.
Deliverable: Include both the HTML or mock up files and the MS Word document
2. Develop five (5) Reports (output) specifications for your system, including at least one
management report. Illustrate the report using sample data to present the users with the
• In MS Word, design a sample management report and for other report types specific to
the application. Prototype or Mock-up the sample output reports, so a user can review
the sample reports and provide input/feedback into the initial design. This should
include fake data to illustrate the use of the report. It will be a prototyping tool used to
gather information from the users regarding their reporting needs.
• Be sure to include the presentation of the summary information, along with other key
elements of a report:
o Parameters (data range, etc..)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more