The purpose of this research work is to demonstrate advanced knowledge and understanding of in-depth relationships in human development, higher-order thinking skills, familiarity and engagement with educational research, and familiarity with and practice of basic scholarly and technical writing skills.
For this research work, you will read the assigned research article from a peer-reviewed journal (the article has been provided, please download). You will analyze the assigned article, once you have read the article for this assignment, you will provide a review, addressing the following:
• Problem: What is the problem that the researchers have identified? (What “hole” in previous research are they trying to fill?)
• Purpose: What is the purpose of the article? (Why are they doing this research? Hint: This will often be stated in the article as, “The purpose of this study was to…”)
• Background/previous research: What background information is provided? In other words, what has previous research found?
• Research performed: What did the researcher(s) do for this particular study?
o Who were the subjects?
o What were their demographics (age, ethnicity, gender, etc.)?
o What did the researcher(s) make the subjects do, and what did the researcher(s) measure?
• Findings/conclusions: What were the findings/conclusions of this research?
• Course connections: How does the information in this article connect to the 2111 course materials that we’ve studied so far?
o You must cite and reference the textbook for this.
Do NOT use quotations; you must paraphrase.
Each work should be at least two full pages (and no more than three pages), excluding cover sheet and references. The works should be written in doc format; in other words, do not list the questions with your answers. Works must be submitted only using Microsoft Word.
There is a “Word template” to help you write this work, (the Word Template has been provided, please download). It displays the site, which has the correct font, headings, and formatting. Your work must be formatted using:
• Times New Roman 12 font, double-spaced
• 2-3 pages
• One-inch margins on all sides
• APA style for in-text citations and references
Writing assignments will be submitted to the appropriate dropbox and to Turnitin.com, and you will be able to see your Turnitin.com “Originality” report score.
NO PLAGIARISM, this will go through a plagiarism checker before I submit it and any plagiarism found will result in getting reported and receiving no payment.
Grading for this assignment will be as follows:
• Content (30 points)
• Problem (5 pts)
• Purpose (5 pts)
• Background/previous research (5 pts)
• Research performed (5 pts)
• Findings/conclusions (5 pts)
• Course connections (5 pts)
• Quality of writing and use of APA (10 points)
WRITING ASSIGNMENT #1
Following the guidelines specified on page 1 of this document, your first writing assignment will be to analyze the following history assignment help:
Brown, S. M., & Shillington, A. M. (2017). Childhood adversity and the risk of substance use
and delinquency: The role of protective adult relationships. Child Abuse & Neglect,
(The formatted reference above is what you should list on your References page.)
In-text citations will look like this:
(Brown & Shillington, 2017)
The reference listing for the e-text should look like this:
[Insert chapter author’s last name and initials] (2017). [Insert title of chapter], in D.L.Winsor,
V.S. Murrell, & S. Magun-Jackson (Eds.) Lifespan development: An educational
psychology perspective (4th ed). (pp. xx-xx). Retrieved from
In-text citations will look like this:
(Chapter author last name, 2017)
If two-chapter authors, (Chapter author 1 last name & Chapter author 2 last name, 2017)
Read the Insider Threat from the Department of Homeland Security https://www.dhs.gov/science-and-technology/cybersecurity-insider-threat and CISA: Insider Threat Mitigation https://www.cisa.gov/insider-threat-mitigation
Find additional readings in this area about how to mitigate and assess insider threat concerns.
• What are your ideas on how to provide time to intervene and prevent an insider cyber attack?
• Find information about an insider attack, explain the attack, and did you agree or disagree with the actions? Were they justified?
Provide an original post. This post is to be a minimum of 500 words.
Read: Innovative uses in Social Media https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/Social-Media-EM_0913-508_0.pdf
IS-0042: Social Media in Emergency Management https://emilms.fema.gov/is_0042/curriculum/1.html
Does social media help or hinder emergency management/homeland security? In your responses, find samples and discuss your research with the class.
Provide an original post. This post is to be a minimum of 500 words.
Read and discuss Meta-Leadership A Framework for Building Leadership Effectiveness https://cldcentral.usalearning.net/mod/resource/view.php?id=29894
The importance of meta-leadership in COVID https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/ecpe/meta-leadership-during-covid-19-crisis/
• Do you agree or disagree with the framework previously built upon Meta-Leadership effectiveness and the response to COVID-19 based on cyber technology and distribution of the information from 2020? Why? If not, why not?
Provide an original help with homework. This post is to be a minimum of 500 words.
500 or more words
APA 7th edition
Three or more citation
Three more reference
1. Due Date
Friday, October 22, 202111:59 PM
2. In this activity, you will compare and contrast the differences between the Q400 and A320 aircraft, providing a short description for at least two features. For example, describing the Fixed Oxygen System.
This activity covers the Q400 & A320 aircraft. Students will be required to compare and contrast the
differences between the Q400 and A320. Using the FAM, PowerPoint lessons, and notes put together a
table that lists ten (10) differences between the two aircraft. From those ten differences, pick two (2) to
elaborate on, providing a more detailed description. Submission must be made on Blackboard under the https://smashingessays.com/
“Assessments, Modes of Evaluation” tab. This assignment is worth 20% of final grade.
A320 Activity F21.docx
4. Institution Release Statement
Assignment 2 – Fall 2021
1. Prepare common-size income statements for 2018 and 2019 for Iron Hill Brewery using the figures below. Provide an analysis of the company’s performance. (10pts)
Iron Hill Brewery
Income Statement, 2018, 2019
($ in 000)
Revenues $8,106 $8,916
Cost of Sales 5,560 5,948
Depreciation 1,100 1,100
Earnings Before Interest & Taxes (EBIT) 1,446 1,868
Interest Expense 502 507
Earnings Before Taxes 944 1,361
Tax Expense (21%) 198 286
Net Profit $746 $1,075
2. If you could only choose one, which of the following investments would you choose and why? Show your work for full credit. (5pts)
Stock Return Variance
Adidas 10% 14%
Nike 7% 5%
Morgan Stanley 12% 20%
3. Below is Katie’s investment portfolio:
Stock % of Portfolio Beta Expected Return
Panera Bread 15 1.00 22 %
Applebees 25 1.20 16
Four Seasons Hotels 10 0.85 12
Cheesecake Factory 20 1.60 20
Brinker International 30 0.60 09
Calculate the expected return of Katie’s portfolio. (5pts) https://anyessayhelp.com/assignment-help-service/get-geography-assignment-help-from-expert-writers/
4. Suppose you plan to invest in Chipotle Mexican Grill and you want to estimate what your
return would be. If the possible returns are 12%, 10%, 8%, 6% and 4% with the following
corresponding probabilities: 10%, 20%, 40%, 20% and 10%. (10pts)
a) Calculate the expected return https://anyessayhelp.com/assignment-help-service/get-history-assignment-help-from-expert-writers/
b) Calculate the risk (standard deviation).
5. a) American Airlines, Acme Dynamite Company and Best Buy have the following betas respectively: 0.96, 1.72, 1.16. Calculate their expected return using the CAPM if the Treasury Bill rate is 2.5% and the market risk premium is 8%. (5pts)
b) If the actual returns are as follows:
American – 11%, Acme – 15.2%, Best Buy – 9.3%, are these stocks over-priced, under- priced or correctly-priced? (5pts)
6. Agilent Technologies had a beta of 1.53 last December. If the Treasury Bill rate of return was 2.3% and the S&P 500 return was 21.3% at that same time what should have been the expected return for Agilent? (5pts)
7. The risk-free rate and the expected market rate of return are 5% and 15% respectively. According to the capital asset pricing model, what is the expected rate of return on security X with a beta of 1.2. (5pts)
8. If you made your first annual contribution of $12,000 in January 2019 to your retirement account, and assuming you will earn a return of 8% annually (compounded annually), what will your retirement account be worth when your retire in 40 years? (5pts)
9. The local Buffalo Wild Wings is considering borrowing $65,000 from PNC Bank at 8% compounded annually to purchase some new equipment. This loan will have to be repaid in equal annual installments at the end of each year over the next 10 years. How much will Buffalo have to pay back each year? (5pts)
10. Chase Toback has the following choices:
• He can be offered $2,500 today,
• or $11,000 at the end of 12 years,
• or $25,000 at the end of 25 years.
Assuming that the interest rate is 11%, which offer should he accept? Why? (10pts)
11. Suppose you have agreed to lend your roommate a certain amount of money today. Your roommate has promised to pay you back $5,000 two years from today and $7,000 four years from today. Assume the price of money is 5%, how much money will your roommate receive from you today? (10pts)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more