Marketing Discussion Questions Assignment
Marketing Discussion Questions
All questions must have at least 7 sentences per question
1. Pick one of these businesses and assess its customer relationship (CRM) strategy. How does this business measure quality? How does the business measure customer satisfaction? What do you think the business can do in order to improve its CRM strategy?
Using the same business, how is it going about creating customer loyalty? Examine what strategies the company is currently using to entice customer loyalty. How effective do you think its current strategy is at creating and maintaining its customer’s loyalty? If you could change one item about its loyalty program what would it be?
Walmart, Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, Walgreens
2. select one of the following restaurants:
Wendy’s, Sonic, Little Caesars
Review their current SWOT Analysis, then conduct your own SWOT Analysis. Create at least two new strengths, two new weaknesses, two new opportunities, and two new threats, and then discuss why you labeled each as you did.
Based upon your new SWOT Analysis create and suggest two new strategic marketing recommendations for this business based upon your reflection/analysis and the information that you have gained throughout the course. How did you arrive at these recommendations?
3. Describe the three important marketing concepts you learned about in this course.Explain why these concepts will be useful to you in your current or future position.
Business Ethics Discussion Questions
1. Post a discussion based on the following question. You might be familiar with how the television show The Voice works. The judges do not see the singer until they hear the singer and make the choice to accept the person onto their team. Do you think if all of the names were removed from all the application documents prior to presentation for candidate selection, and a set wage assigned before a face-to-face interview is held, that it would help to reduce the gender disparity in wages, as the potential for gender identity is not disclosed prior to interview selection? Explain your answer.
2. If you were the CEO of a company, how would you ensure employees operate at a high ethical standard?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more