Use the crowdfunding data
(1) Select columns: Goal, students_reached, and funding_status and create a new data-frame. (1 point)
(2) Create random train and test data-frames in 75:25 ratio. (1 point)
(3) Using K-means, cluster the train data-frame into two clusters. Use Goal and students_reached columns (only independent variables) for clustering (4 points)
(4) Plot the scatter plots before and after clustering. (2 points)
(5) Use predict() function and predict cluster labels for test data-frame. (2 points)
Upload the screenshot Jupyter Notebook file for assignment submission.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more