Criteria for answers:
1) Direct reference to the chapter’s laws/regulations (Employment Laws, Case Law, Statutes)
2) Direct reference to the chapter’s concepts (discrimination, ethics, social responsibility)
3) Quotes from the text.
4) Personal opinions based on an analysis of the above. 5) Each answer should be a paragraph (or a minimum of 5-7 sentences long)
1. Read this week’s ethical dilemma. What would you do? (pg 205)
2. What’s the difference between job and career security?
3. Name and discuss some of the factors that influence training and development.
4. Discuss Covey’s concept of creating “a culture where every learner becomes a teacher and every teacher becomes a learner.”
5. Discuss some of the types of mentoring and coaching. Does your employer offer any of these alternatives?
6. Can job rotation be an effective form of training?
7. “Development is a choice” Discuss.
8. Do you have an effective new employee orientation at your organization? Explain.
What types of training does your employer offer? Are they effective?
9. Why is it important to evaluate trainings?
10. What is the difference between a career and a career path?
11. Describe and give examples of a couple of OD interventions. Which one do you think is most effective?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more