You are employed by a local bank and as part of their social responsibility program,…
1 answer below »You are employed by a local bank and as part of their social responsibility program, your project team has been tasked with creating an App aimed at assisting and benefiting a South African Nongovernmental organisation (NGO), more specifically, Wildlife and Environment Society of South Africa. You are required to think of an innovative idea that could lead to the development of an App for this organisation.
Some fundamental assumptions and project requirements:
• Preferably, the system approach/project information system approach is to be followed;
• The budget is limited to R1 000 000;
• A minimum of four team members must be involved in the running of the project from start to finish. You are expected to conduct your own research regarding the product, project team selection, and developing a project schedule and management;
• Project duration must not exceed 15 months;
• Additional assumptions and requirements must be adequately added.
A systems approach is recommended. You may choose to apply the PMBOK guide or agile project management methodology.
Attachments: IT-Project-Ma….docxCH01–1-.pptCH05.pptJun 30 2022 02:49 AM
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more